Blending Beauty and Oral Health
Your smile is as dynamic as you are! It not only gives others that first impression of you, but also provides continued insight into your personality, health, and confidence as you smile, laugh, speak, and even eat.
Dr. Bruce Ouellette truly believes that life should be lived to its fullest by looking and feeling your best. It is his goal is to help you achieve the absolute most fantastic smile imaginable, with the most up-to-date techniques and products available, in a friendly, soothing, and pain-free environment. He achieves a great feeling of professional accomplishment and satisfaction in seeing his patients happy and healthy through implants or other restorative procedures.
Through his extensive experience and training, Dr. Ouellette strives to comprehensively evaluate the function and enhance the beauty of your smile by combining advanced, cutting-edge, comprehensive dental technology and materials, with functional comfort and maximum aesthetics for complete satisfaction and oral health.
- Undergraduate: Frostburg State College, Maryland
- Major: Chemistry; Minor: Mathematics and Physics
- Attained early acceptance to dental school after only three years of college
- School of Dentistry: University of Maryland College and Dental Surgery, 1980
- Graduated in top ten of entire class
- Advanced training in cosmetics, occlusion, implant placement and restoration, and TMJ disorders
Advancing the Art and Science of Dentistry including International Recognition
It is Dr. Ouellette’s honor to be viewed as an expert in his field, as he is often requested to instruct dental colleagues all across the US and internationally.
Dr. Ouellette recognizes that excellence in any field is an ongoing process. Spearheading and implementing the most up-to-date technology involves extensive continuing education and communication with professionals who desire to teach and learn. He learns best by teaching others, and is stimulated by the questions, thoughts, challenges, and experiences of those with whom he surrounds himself. This enables him to analyze how he can make dentistry a better experience or give a better outcome for his patients.
Dr. Ouellette seizes learning and advancement opportunities from his patients, staff, fellow instructors, and students in his classes. Our office is regularly open to dental assistants in training, as well as visiting dentists from the United States and Europe who are likewise on the quest to best serve their patients and advance their practice. Dr. Ouellette also administers comprehensive and cosmetic dentistry to international clientele and royalty who absolutely recognize the cutting-edge excellence, quality, and service difference in dentistry that is provided at Bruce Ouellette, DDS & Associates.
- Four-Part Series on T.V. Channel 5 on Cosmetic Dentistry
- Oral Cancer Lectures to Community Groups
- Clinical Instructor for the PBCC Dental Assistant Program
- Clinical Instructor for the Aesthetic Advantage continuing education program for dentists in cosmetic dentistry
- Continuing Education Instructor at the Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic
- Clinical Instructor for the Rosenthal Institute of Cosmetic Dentistry
- International speaker and host office for multi-national groups of dentists
- International and Royal Clientele
- Bi-lingual in French and English
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- Palm Beach County Dental Association
- The Dawson Academy
- International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Society of Osseointegration
- Atlantic Coast Dental Research Clinic, past president and board member
Reducing the “Fear Factor”
Dr. Ouellette recognizes that some people are frightened when going to the dentist. From the beginning, he takes the extra time to assess his patients for comprehensive needs and discuss them in detail. Patients laud Dr. Ouellette for his “painless injections” for numbing teeth, and the office is equipped with headsets for favorite movies and music for maximum distraction during procedures. Specialized pillows, props, blankets, and hot towels are supplied for comfort. Nitrous oxide is also available, and Dr. Ouellette will work with your physician to provide pre-appointment anti-anxiety treatment in individualized cases as indicated. If you’re lucky, he may even tell you a joke!
After your procedure, Dr. Ouellette will personally call you to elicit any questions or concerns, and assess for any problems before they develop. You are invited to call him at any time, 24 hours a day/seven days a week, if you have concerns regarding a recent procedure or your oral health.
A Little about Dr. Ouellette
Dr. Ouellette and his wife Danette were married in 1979. They were blessed with daughters Danielle and Dominique, and are expecting a granddaughter in August of 2016. Chihuahua Zeus has been a part of the family for 14 years.
A lot of Dr. Ouellette’s free time is spent lecturing. While it is work-related, he really enjoys the camaraderie and sharing of information with others to improve their patient care while enhancing his own practice of dentistry. Otherwise, he can be found on the tennis court, traveling, enjoying good wine, or spending time grilling outside entertaining friends and family. Dr. Ouellette is also an active member and supporter of St. Edwards Catholic Church in Palm Beach.