NEW COVID-19 PREVENTION MEASURES TO ENSURE PATIENT SAFETY
We are currently seeing both new and existing patients for emergencies only. We plan to FULLY RE-OPEN for normal business hours on May 11, 2020 per the executive order signed by Governor Rob DeSantis to postpone all elective procedures until this date, unless another mandate is issued.
In light of the recent COVID-19 pandemic, we want to ensure our patients that we have adopted all of the recommended precautionary measures per the American Dental Association (ADA) and Centers for Disease Control (CDC), as well as some extra measures we believe are important to our patients and team members.
- All team members have agreed to practice social distancing protocols and have their temperature taken each morning to ensure no low-grade fever
- You may see that we no longer have magazines in our waiting room, as they are difficult to disinfect
- “One patient at a time” protocol
- Each patient will call from car upon arrival and wait in his or her car until motioned to come inside by an assistant
- Assistant will take the patient’s temperature to ensure no low-grade fever
- Patient will sanitize hands at door in empty reception room and then be walked back to the clinical area
- Only one patient will be checked out at a time to ensure proper social distancing
- Touch-less check-out
- Separation of reception and clinical areas by a closed door
- All staff equipped with increased PPE including level 3 face masks in reception area and N-95 face masks in all clinical areas
- We have installed a nano InductTM air purifier which kills viruses, bacteria, mold, mycotoxins & allergens
- In addition to our normal universal disinfection protocol per the CDC/OSHA, we are practicing high frequency cleaning of all
- Pens (you are welcome to bring your own as well!)
- Reception area countertops/surfaces
- Clinical area countertops/surfaces
- Virtual consultations – “Teledentistry”
- We are able to speak with you via FaceTime or Zoom in the case that you are unable to come to the office
- Please call our office to set up an appointment with one of our doctors
- We have been able to secure face masks to have available to all of our patients at no charge (1 mask per patient)
We care about our patients and want you to feel safe in our office.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to call our office.